Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Buenos Aires hotel in Old Palermo with free breakfast
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Palermo, this romantic hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Distrito Arcos and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Estadio Monumental. Mercado de las Pulgas and La Rural Convention Center are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a steam room, and spa services.
All 27 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plasma TVs with digital channels, and comforts like premium bedding and down comforters. Guests will also find iPod docks, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires
Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires features an outdoor pool and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This romantic hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Pool umbrellas
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking reservations required
- In-room massage available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Premium bedding
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Down comforter
- Plasma TV
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Uco Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Argentinean cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 48.40 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 70 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 48.40 per night
- Fierro Buenos Aires
- Fierro Hotel
- Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hotel Fierro
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.