Search Hotels in Belfast, ME
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Oct 2017
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 17 Nov 2019
Travellers give high marks for the seaside in Belfast, which is also known for its seafood restaurants. In Belfast, there are 44 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.), 28 mi (45.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Belfast
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Belfast City Park and Swan Lake. Exploring the port is a top activity, and Belfast Harbor is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Belfast Historical Society and Museum and Belfast Armistice Bridge.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Belfast. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Jeweled Turret Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Yankee Clipper Motel - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this motel. Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include laundry facilities and free WiFi.
- Belfast Harbor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Belfast
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -11°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Belfast is 42 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -9°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Belfast?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Belfast, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Belfast?
What's the best hotel for families in Belfast?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Belfast?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Belfast?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Belfast?
Belfast Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Belfast by Star Rating
- Hotels near Belfast Airports
- Accommodation near Belfast Attractions
- More accommodation types in Belfast
- Choose Your Belfast Hotel Style
- Search Belfast Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Belfast
- Hotels Near Belfast, Camden
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends