Search Hotels in Bangor
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Bangor give high marks for the live music scene, theatre and shopping. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its festivals, entertainment and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Darling's Waterfront Pavilion, Cross Insurance Center and Bangor Mall.
- There are 87 hotels and other accommodation options in Bangor
- The closest major airport is in Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.), 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor), 31.8 mi (51.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bangor
Known for its live music, theatres and festivals, the city's cultural venues include Darling's Waterfront Pavilion, Maine Discovery Museum and Bangor Opera House. The city is notable for landmarks like Paul Bunyan Statue, Buck Cemetery and Thomas Hill Standpipe. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and these places to visit: Cascade Park, Waterfront Park and Green Lake.
In Dedham, there are 87 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Bangor - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Bangor - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Bucksport Motor Inn - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Bangor include Cross Insurance Center and Bangor Mall.
Dressing for Bangor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -13°C
- About 1065.10 millimetres of rain falls on Bangor each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -13°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Bangor?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bangor, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Bangor?
What's the best hotel for families in Bangor?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Bangor?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Bangor?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Bangor?
Where's the best place to stay for some casino gaming in Bangor?
What's the best golf hotel in Bangor?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in Bangor?
Bangor Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bangor by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bangor Airports
- Areas of Bangor
- Accommodation near Bangor Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bangor
- Choose Your Bangor Hotel Style
- Search Bangor Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bangor
- Hotels Near Bangor, Maine
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends