Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Beerfelden has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Beerfelden
Beerfelden is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from Heidelberg. Top sights in the area include Heidelberg Castle and Grafliche Sammlungen Schloss Erbach.
Dressing for Beerfelden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Beerfelden gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year