Guests are sure to enjoy the shopping in Beaconsfield.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 6.2 mi (10.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Beaconsfield
- Families come for attractions such as Super Aqua Club, Arena Samson, and Arena Cite Des Jeunes
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Carrefour Laval, Fairview Pointe Claire, and Centropolis
Getting around Beaconsfield
There are many transport options in Beaconsfield. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Beaconsfield Station.
Dressing for Beaconsfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the night-time average to be -16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -13°C at night
- Beaconsfield gets about 36 millimetres of rain per year