Visiting Bay View
Visitors to Bay View are sure to enjoy the restaurants and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, cafes and casinos. Top sights around the area include Nub's Nob Ski Area and Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Bay View
- The closest major airport is in Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bay View
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Nub's Nob Ski Area and Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark. In the area, you'll also find Harbor Springs Beach and Boyne Highlands Ski Area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Stafford's Bay View Inn - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Bay View
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bay View is 812 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -10°C