Book your room at Pratts Hotel
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Bath Abbey
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Bath, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Parade Gardens, Bath Abbey, and Roman Baths. Theatre Royal Bath and Jane Austen Centre are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All 46 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and ironing boards.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Pratts Hotel4 South Parade Bath England BA2 4AB
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Bath hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service.
Pratts Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Pratts - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Pratts Bath
- Pratts Hotel
- Pratts Hotel Bath
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).