Get an overview of this hotelGothic Quarter, boutique hotel near cruise terminals
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Near Olympic Port
This boutique hotel is located along a maritime promenade in the Gothic Quarter, 1 km (1 half-mile) from Barcelona's Las Ramblas Boulevard.
Behind Hotel Duquesa de Cardona's original 16th century façade the hotel houses a restaurant, rooftop sundeck with pool, umbrella-shaded furniture, and offers splendid views of the city's Old Port.
Renovated in August 2015, the 59 guestrooms are furnished in a Moderniste style with plasma TVs, marble baths with large Turkish towels, minibars, bathrobes and slippers, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Duquesa de Cardona
This family-owned Hotel Duquesa de Cardona stands a quarter-km (about 275 yards) from Barcelona's Old Port and Gothic Quarter. Las Ramblas, the Picasso Museum, and beaches are just 1 km (0.5 miles) away.
On-site amenities include a breakfast room with 19th-century staircase, a restaurant serving Catalan cuisine, and a rooftop terrace with views of the Old Port. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily in the restaurant.
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 2003
- Free reception
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Poolside bar
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Breakfast room - This renovated room appears as it did in 1850. Historic features include a high, arched ceiling, stone staircase with iron banister, high-backed chairs, and marble pillars and floors. Walls are decorated with 1800s-style mosaics imported from England. A buffet breakfast is served here daily (surcharge). Reservation required.
La Terrassa del Duquesa - This beachfront cocktail bar offers alfresco dining with city views. During summer months, tapas and barbecue are offered on the terrace. Guests can choose from a wide variety of cocktails and local seasonal fare, and enjoy a view of the port while sipping their drink.
During the summer months, The Piano Has Been Drinking Jazz Trio plays from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM every Monday. Dinner is available during the performance.
Nearby Things to Do
Opposite the Old Port and a 10-minute walk from Barcelona's Olympic Port and Beaches, the hotel offers easy access to aquatic activities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
Hotel Registry Number - HB-004147
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Cardona Hotel
- Duquesa de Cardona
- Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa de Cardona
- Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hotel Duquesa Cardona Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa Cardona
- Duquesa Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa Cardona
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.