- Palau de la Musica Catalana
- 2 min walk
- Barcelona Cathedral
- 7 min walk
- Bär Sant Pere
- 1 min walk
- Flax & Kale
- 1 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Ciutat Vella neighbourhood, Amfores Boutique Guest House is in the city centre and near the beach. Barcelona Cathedral and Placa de Catalunya are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port Vell and Port Olimpic. Barcelona Zoo and Barcelona Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 2 min walk
- Barcelona Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Picasso Museum - 7 min walk
- Placa de Catalunya - 8 min walk
- Arc de Triomf - 8 min walk
- Urquinaona Station - 4 min walk
- Barcelona Arc de Triomf Station - 9 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Bär Sant Pere - 1 min walk
- Flax & Kale - 1 min walk
- Tosca Tapas y Vino - 2 min walk
- Casalolea - 2 min walk
- Nømad Cøffee - 2 min walk
About this property
Amfores Boutique Guest House
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Property registration number
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Amfores Boutique Barcelona
- Amfores Boutique Guest House Barcelona
- Amfores Boutique Guest House Guesthouse
- Amfores Boutique Guest House Guesthouse Barcelona
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent location-easy to walk around ElBorn Bari Gotic Picasso & to beach Room small but u get used to it We had big balcony on second floor Loved it Staff great. Negatives no outside food and no eating in room. They should change this also not sure of summer comfort as no AC in room but we did not need it Opened door! Would book again 9 rating!!