Bangor Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Bangor and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 3 hotels that accept pets. Read about the most popular Bangor hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- La Désirade - Hôtel, Spa et Restaurant is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with Select Comfort beds and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets are welcome at Castel Clara Thalasso & Spa. This hotel offers 2 restaurants and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Hôtel Le Grand Large. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and digital TV.
Planning your trip to Bangor
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 6°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Bangor is 30 mm
Exploring Bangor with your pet
Known for its parks and monuments, Bangor has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Goulphar Lighthouse and Belle Ile en Mer. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Donnant Beach and Port Coton Needles.