I didn't expect a lot seeing the other reviews but I decided to stay nevertheless.
1. There was no one at the reception when I got there at 11am.
2. I don't think there's a receptionist, there's a caretaker. He's very helpful but can't speak in English so you'll have to translate.
3. No WIFI in the hotel. I was there for 3 days, I had to use my mobile date the whole time. NO WIFI.
4. No basic toiletries like tissue or shampoo or soap. Bring your own.
5. No cleaning service. The room didn't get cleaned at all in my 3-day stay.
6. It's in a residential area so getting to cafes and restaurants would mean a taxi ride or if you're up for a 10-minute walk, sure.
7. I checked out without anyone in the reception again so I just left the key on the reception desk.
Overall, I think it's an apartment, most of its 'guests' look like they've been living there for a while. They probably rent out some of the rooms for short-stay.
I didn't come with a high expectation given that it's in Nonthaburi but I was expecting the bare minimum at least.
I was happy my stay was over and that I was safe.