Visiting Bang Sao Thong
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Bang Sao Thong, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, shopping and sporting events. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its spas.
- There are 8 Bang Sao Thong hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bang Sao Thong
- Popular family attractions include Kwan-Riam Floating Market and Siam Park City
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to The Paseo Mall, Mega Bangna and Paradise Park
Staying in Bang Sao Thong
With 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Bang Sao Thong, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 7 hotels ranging from GBP 16 to GBP 39 per night.
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer these highly rated properties:
- Convenient Grand Hotel
- NY City Resort and Spa
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these traveler-recommended, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Paeva Luxury Serviced Residence
- ISanook Airport Residence
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Paeva Luxury Serviced Residence with a 4 out of 5 user rating, whereas Convenient Grand Hotel and iSanook Airport Residence are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Bang Sao Thong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Bang Sao Thong gets about 83 millimetres of rain per year