Visiting Bang Kruai
Travellers to Bang Kruai will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Bangkok National Museum, Khaosan Road and Grand Palace.
- You'll find 3477 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 23.6 mi (38 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bang Kruai
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bangkok National Museum, Khaosan Road and Grand Palace. In the area, you'll also find Temple of the Emerald Buddha and Vimanmek Palace.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bang Kruai. Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bella B Hotel - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Wat Arun, 6.6 mi/10.6 km from the heart of the city, and Wat Pho, which is 6.6 mi (10.7 km) away.
Dressing for Bang Kruai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- About 1392.20 millimetres of rain falls on Bang Kruai each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C