Search Hotels in Ban Bueng
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2017
Reviewed on 16 Dec 2019
Pocket Guide: Ban Bueng
Visiting Ban BuengBan Bueng's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and seafood. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its sightseeing and golfing.
- Though not directly in Ban Bueng, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 41 mi (66.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ban Bueng
- Sightseeing, golfing, and exploring the waterfront are top activities, while sights to visit include Greenwood Golf Club, Khao Kheow Country Club, and Bangpra International Golf Club
- The beach and seaside are also some natural sights in the area
Getting around Ban Bueng
Ban Bueng has plenty of options for transportation. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Dressing for Ban Bueng
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, while the average at night is 26°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 33°C with nighttime averages of 24°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Ban Bueng gets about 83 millimetres of rain per year