Visitors can enjoy all that Chonburi has to offer including the temples, festivals and safari tours. The cultural and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Bangsaen Beach, Khao Kheow Open Zoo and Sriracha Tiger Zoo are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2669 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Pattaya
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 46.7 mi (75.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chonburi
The city's cultural venues include The Wang Saen Suk Hell Garden and Queen of Ang Sila Building. The picturesque setting of Bangsaen Beach and Bangsaen Lang Beach Public Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are CentralPlaza Chonburi and Laemtong Bangsaen.
In Si Racha, you'll find 129 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- B-Black Residence - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value.
- Kalm Bangsaen Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ban Bang Saen (1) can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- 3 Kwan Village - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Saen Suk can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Khao Kheow Open Zoo, located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Sriracha Tiger Zoo, which is 14 mi/22.6 km away.
Getting around Chonburi
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Chonburi Station. Chonburi might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chonburi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the night-time average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chonburi is 2358.10 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°C