Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Bamberg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Bamberg Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Bamberg Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Bamberg with your cat or dog? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 15 pet-friendly hotels. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Europa is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and laundry facilities.
- Pets are welcome at Graupner. This hotel offers TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Hotel Villa Geyerswoerth. This hotel provides guests with TVs and in-room fridges.
Planning your trip to Bamberg
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -3°F
- April to June: the average is 23°F during the day and 2°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and -1°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Bamberg is 712 mm
Exploring Bamberg with your pet
Known for its monuments and museums, Bamberg has lots to offer visitors, including its festivals, libraries and theatres. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Bamberg Cathedral and New Residence. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Old Palace and Michaelsberg Monastery. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Dehner Gartencenter, Fressnapf Bamberg or Fressnapf Hallstadt.