Bala Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Bala? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of the 3 that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Pen Isar Llan is a dog-friendly guesthouse, offering in-room kitchens and in-room fireplaces for its human guests. Our customers appreciate this 3-star guesthouse's breakfast and location.
- Pale Hall Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests like the helpful staff at this 5-star hotel.
- Pets can join their owners at Plas Yn Dre. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 5-star hotel's breakfast and walkable location.
Planning your trip to Bala
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Bala is 29 mm
Exploring Bala with your pet
Known for its castles and mountains, Bala has lots to offer visitors. During your visit, enjoy visiting Lake Vyrnwy and Llyn Brenig Visitor Centre. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Llechwedd Slate Caverns. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at celt store.