Visiting Bad Rehburg
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Bad Rehburg has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Hannover (HAJ), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city centre
Staying in Bad Rehburg
You may enjoy a stay at Parkhotel Bad Rehburg for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Parkhotel Bad Rehburg, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Bad Rehburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, while the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bad Rehburg is 24 millimetres