- Sixth Street
- 1 min walk
- Paramount Theater
- 3 min walk
- Slake Cafe
- 1 min walk
- CU29 Cocktail Bar
- 2 min walk
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Austin, Omni Austin Hotel is near a metro station. Sixth Street and South Congress Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lady Bird Lake and Zilker Park. Check out an event or a game at Frank Erwin Center, and consider making time for Barton Springs Pool, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Austin travel guide
- Sixth Street - 1 min walk
- Paramount Theater - 3 min walk
- O. Henry House Museum - 4 min walk
- Austin Convention Center - 11 min walk
- Texas State Capitol - 11 min walk
- Downtown Station - 7 min walk
- Austin Station - 8 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Slake Cafe - 1 min walk
- CU29 Cocktail Bar - 2 min walk
- Recess Arcade Bar - 2 min walk
- Vice - 2 min walk
- Bikinis Sports Bar & Grill - 2 min walk
About this property
Omni Austin Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb/11 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Omni Austin Hotel
- Omni Austin
- Austin Omni
- Omni Austin Hotel Hotel
- Omni Austin Hotel Austin
- Omni Austin Hotel Hotel Austin
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Near 6th Street, thumping bass carried into room at night when trying to sleep on Fri/Sat. No microwave or fridge in room (can request fridge), $35 per night parking fee, room w/several "flaws" like poor patch job on paint touch-ups or woodwork repairs in my room, leather lamp base so damaged it should be replaced. Overall, not aesthetically pleasing room. Not good value for cost in my opinion.