Overview of Hotel Ella
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Room, Poolside
Deluxe Room, Pool View
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite (Mansion Petite)
Suite (Ellas Parlor Suite)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Mansion)
About this area
Located in Austin, Hotel Ella is in the city centre. Sixth Street and South Congress Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lady Bird Lake and Zilker Park. Check out an event or a game at Frank Erwin Center, and consider making time for Barton Springs Pool, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum - 10 min walk
- Texas State Capitol - 16 min walk
- University of Texas at Austin - 17 min walk
- Frank Erwin Center - 19 min walk
- Bass Concert Hall - 8 min drive
- Austin Station - 7 min drive
- Downtown Station - 9 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Goodalls Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Parlor Bar — 1 min walk
- Conscious Cravings - 1 min walk
- Kesos Taco House - 1 min walk
- Raising Cane's - 4 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Ella Austin
- Hotel Ella
- Ella Austin
- Mansion At Judges` Hill Hotel Austin
- Mansion At Judges Hill Austin
- Hotel Ella Hotel
- Hotel Ella Austin
- Hotel Ella Hotel Austin
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Amazing Hotel!Thank you for a most memorable stay!
This was by far one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. Everything was amazing, our cozy beautiful suite in the mansion, the superior customer service, Stephanie in particular, the friendly valets and other hotel staff, including Daniel, in addition to all the personal touches like a special delivery of milk and cookies treat and a Christmas morning stocking made us feel very welcomed and appreciated! The location is also very nice, just close enough to downtown without being in the middle of all the noise. It’s nice and quiet and we felt very very safe and comfortable. One of the main reasons we also picked this hotel was because they allowed dogs. They greeted them with treats, toys and lent us a dog bowl and bed for our fur babies. We can’t wait to come back! Thank you for a memorable stay!