Families will find kid-friendly activities in Austell, and visitors give high marks for the theme park. Walkable and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Six Flags Over Georgia, Cumberland Mall and SunTrust Park.
- You'll find 1916 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Atlanta
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Austell
A favourite place to visit in the city is Six Flags Over Georgia. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cumberland Mall and SunTrust Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Austell. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wingate by Wyndham - Atlanta at Six Flags - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
- Rodeway Inn At Six Flags - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Austell/Six Flags - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value.
Top places to visit in the area include Mercedes-Benz Stadium, 12.7 mi/20.4 km from the city centre, and Georgia World Congress Center, which is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away.
Dressing for Austell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Austell gets about 1310 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 1°C