Guests are sure to enjoy the cycling in Aubignan. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Aubignan
- Popular family attractions include SplashWorld Provence and Parc Amazonia
- Notable landmarks include Cathedrale St-Siffrein, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, and Orange Amphitheatre
Staying in Aubignan
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Résidence Club mmv AUBIGNAN Les Demeures du Ventoux.
Résidence Club mmv AUBIGNAN Les Demeures du Ventoux, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Aubignan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Aubignan each year