Visitors can enjoy all that Atarfe has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. San Jeronimo Monastery, Granada Cathedral and Mirador de San Nicolas are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Atarfe
- The closest major airport is in Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Atarfe
San Jeronimo Monastery, Granada Cathedral and Mirador de San Nicolas are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Plaza Nueva and Alhambra.
As you plan your holiday to Atarfe, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 966 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Las Yucas is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Atarfe can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Corona de Atarfe is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hotel in Atarfe features free WiFi, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel El Doncel is located within 2.8 mi (4.4 km) of the city centre. This 2-star hotel in Atarfe features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Generalife, located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Atarfe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 35°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 383.10 millimetres of rain falls on Atarfe each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C