- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Armenia (AXM-El Eden)
- 40 min drive
- Parque De La Vida
- 43 min drive
- Quindio Botanical Garden
- 66 min drive
- Otún Quimbaya Flora and Fauna Sanctuary
- 92 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Eco Hotel La Cabaña is located in Salento. Calle Real and Parque De La Vida are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Otún Quimbaya Flora and Fauna Sanctuary and Cocora Valley.Visit our Salento travel guide
- Parque De La Vida - 43 min drive
- Santa Rosa de Cabal Hot Springs - 63 min drive
- Quindio Botanical Garden - 66 min drive
- San Vicente Thermal Springs - 83 min drive
- Otún Quimbaya Flora and Fauna Sanctuary - 92 min drive
- Armenia (AXM-El Eden) - 81 min drive
About this property
Eco Hotel La Cabaña
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 50000.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: COP 100000.0 per night
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 140000.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 50000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Eco Hotel La Cabaña Hotel
- Eco Hotel La Cabaña Salento
- Eco Hotel La Cabaña Hotel Salento
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We stayed at La Cabana with our 2 children aged 4 and 6. We all absolutely loved it. The owners, especially the eldest daughter Maria (who is completely fluent in English having attended an American school), could not have done more for us including lifts into Salento, taking us to the family friendly Tejo (gunpowder game) bar, booking shared jeeps with other guests to the wax palms, tickets to a coffee plantation, a taxi to the airport in Pereira and taking us all to try milking their cows on their neighbouring dairy farm. La Cabana is in the most beautiful and peaceful location - next to a river you can swim in, surrounding by birds including hummingbirds and lots of fruit trees. The breakfast is varied and delicious. We had one evening meal there and that was great too. Salento itself is busier than we thought, so it was great being just outside (a private jeep back was £3, a shared one going in the right direction and dropping us off was £1), enjoying the scenery and lazing in the many hammocks. It was just as nice as the fancy boutique hotel we stayed in in Cartagena, but only a quarter of the cost. I can’t recommend it enough. Just book it, you won’t be disappointed.