Visitors to Arinsal are sure to enjoy the skiing and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include Pic del Pla de l'Estany, Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort and Tristaina Lakes.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in Arinsal
- The closest major airport is in La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Arinsal
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Pic del Pla de l'Estany, Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort and Tristaina Lakes. In the area, you'll also find Caldea Spa and Soldeu Ski Resort.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 33 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Arinsal. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Spa Diana Parc - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Spa Princesa Parc - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Patagonia Atiram - This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Top places to see in the area include Pyrenees Andorra Shopping Centre, located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Naturlandia, which is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) away.
Dressing for Arinsal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Arinsal gets about 598.10 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C