- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Falemataaga – The Museum of Samoa
- 12 min walk
- Maketi Fou
- 2 min drive
- Apia Park
- 4 min drive
- Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.)
- 46 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Apia, Travellers Point Hotel is near the beach. Faleata Golf Course and Papaseea Sliding Rocks are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Papapapaitai Falls and Piula Cave Pool.
- Falemataaga – The Museum of Samoa - 12 min walk
- Fish Market - 2 min drive
- Flea Market - 2 min drive
- Maketi Fou - 2 min drive
- Apia Park - 4 min drive
- Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- Calliope Restaurant & Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Travellers Point Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 12 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 12 (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Travellers Point Hotel Apia
- Travellers Point Hotel
- Travellers Point Apia
- Travellers Point Hotel Samoa/Apia
- Travellers Point Hotel Apia
- Travellers Point Hotel Hotel
- Travellers Point Hotel Hotel Apia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We've stayed at many hotels in other countries and Travellers Point has been the most welcoming and hospitable place to stay. The staff and customer service is exceptional, always been greeted with a smile. It's a fabulous place to stay for families. It's not a 5-star hotel in regards to the rooms etc. but the service far outweighs everything else. Thank you Tuala and Sarona as well as your staff for making our Papa's 80th Birthday a memorable one.