Visitors can enjoy all that Apia has to offer including the golf courses, seafood restaurants and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodation options in Apia
- The closest major airport is in Apia (FGI-Fagali'i), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Apia
Favourite places to visit in the city include Apia Park, Robert Louis Stevenson Museum and Baha'i House of Worship. Additionally, you might want to add Papaseea Sliding Rocks to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Apia. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Talofa Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Taumeasina Island Resort - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants and free breakfast.
- Amanaki Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Apia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and night-time averages of 23°C
- About 102 millimetres of rain falls on Apia each year
- Usually November and January are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas July and November are often coldest, averaging 23°C