History buffs will enjoy a visit to Antiparos, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the temples and castle. This seaside city also attracts visitors with its island, snorkelling and kitesurfing.
- There are 5 Antiparos hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Parikia (PAS-Paros National), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Antiparos
- Snorkelling, kitesurfing and diving are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Agios Nikolaos Beach, Port of Parikia, and Piperi Beach
- Temples, castle and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Marathi Marble Quarries
- The island, beaches and parks exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Cave of Antiparos and Butterfly Valley