Overview of Saint George Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Sea View
Superior Room, Sea View
Superior Suite, Sea View
About this area
Located in Paros, Saint George Hotel is in the entertainment district and on the waterfront. Naousa Harbour and Port of Parikia are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kolymbithres Beach and Livadia Beach. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, snorkelling and windsurfing adventures can be found near the property.Visit our Paros travel guide
- New Golden Beach - 2 min walk
- Logaras Beach - 8 min drive
- Punda Beach - 8 min drive
- Marathi Marble Quarries - 16 min drive
- Aliki Beach - 24 min drive
- Parikia (PAS-Paros National) - 27 min drive
- Parian Taste Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Aegean Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Saint George Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The facilities and the beach were wonderful. The ocean view was amazing from our room! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay again!