Visitors can enjoy all that Andravida-Kyllini has to offer including the beaches, spas and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, entertainment choices and sporting events. Tsilivi Beach, Banana Beach and Zakynthos Port are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Andravida-Kyllini
- The closest major airport is in Zakynthos (ZTH-Zakynthos Intl.), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Patras (GPA-Araxos), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Andravida-Kyllini
The city is notable for landmarks like Loutra Killinis Roman Baths, Chlemoutsi Castle and Agia Sophia Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kyllini Port and Kotychi Lagoon.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Andravida-Kyllini. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Olympia Golden Beach & Spa - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia travellers love its breakfast and beach locale.
- Grecotel Olympia Riviera and Aqua Park - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with a private balcony.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Tsilivi Beach, located 17 mi (27.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Banana Beach, which is 16.7 mi/26.9 km away.
Dressing for Andravida-Kyllini
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Andravida-Kyllini is 632 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C