Overview of Quentin England Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Private Bathroom
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Private Bathroom
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Private Bathroom
Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds, Private Bathroom
Economy Room, 2 Single Beds, Private Bathroom
Economy Room, 1 Double Bed, Private Bathroom
Basic Room, 2 Single Beds, Shared Bathroom
Standard Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
Basic Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Balcony
Room, 2 Single Beds, Garden View
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Museum Quarter neighbourhood, Quentin England Hotel is in the city centre. Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Albert Cuyp Market. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Artis, a top attraction not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, sailing and boat tours nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Amsterdam travel guide
- Holland Casino - 6 min walk
- Leidseplein - 7 min walk
- Paradiso - 7 min walk
- Van Gogh Museum - 7 min walk
- Melkweg - 11 min walk
- 1e Con. Huygensstraat Stop - 3 min walk
- Rokin Station - 19 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 13 min drive
About this property
Quentin England Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We stayed here for 3 nights. They didn’t clean the room during the day despite us putting the sign on the door. The didnt change the towels either, we had to go to reception once we got in at night and ask for new towels. The Room is basic but did the job. There’s enough to do in Amsterdam so you don’t have to worry about being stuck in your hotel room. We stayed in room 7, 2 single beds pushed together. The door in the bathroom looked like it needed replacing and there is a slight hazard with the pipe in the shower half of the bathroom. It sticks out and it gets extremely hot. You get what you pay for, it was ok. The beds were ok but both me and my boyfriend kept waking up during the night.