Get an overview of this hotel3-star Amsterdam hotel in Oud-West, walk to Leidseplein
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Oud-West, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Holland Casino, Leidseplein and Stedelijk Museum. Concertgebouw and Van Gogh Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has self parking and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include Dry cleaning, A 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance.
All 68 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Hairdryers, laptop-compatible safes and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Espresso City Centre
Hotel Espresso City Centre features tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in common area. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Amsterdam's hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, a safe deposit box at the front desk and a lift service. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hotel Espresso City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2012
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 5.66 per cent city/local tax will be charged.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR11 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR35 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Espresso City Centre Amsterdam
- Hotel Espresso City Centre
- Espresso City Centre Amsterdam
- Espresso City Centre
We should mention
One child aged 3 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.