Get an overview of this hotel3-star Amsterdam hotel in Oud-West, walk to Leidseplein
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Oud-West, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Holland Casino, Leidseplein, and Stedelijk Museum. Concertgebouw and Van Gogh Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has self parking and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 68 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers, laptop-compatible safes, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Espresso City Centre
Hotel Espresso City Centre features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Amsterdam hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Espresso City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2012
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Espresso City Centre
- Espresso City Centre Amsterdam
- Hotel Espresso City Centre
- Hotel Espresso City Centre Amsterdam
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.