Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Amsterdam hotel in Museum Quarter, walk to Concertgebouw
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Museum Quarter, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Concertgebouw, Stedelijk Museum, and Van Gogh Museum. Rijksmuseum and Heineken Experience are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and dry cleaning are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All 36 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include safes, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Conscious Hotel Museum Square
Conscious Hotel Museum Square features a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
Conscious Hotel Museum Square is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Conscious Hotel
- Conscious Hotel Museum Square
- Conscious Hotel Museum Square Amsterdam
- Conscious Museum Square
- Conscious Museum Square Amsterdam
- Conscious Museum Square Hotel
- Hotel Conscious
- Hotel Conscious Museum Square
- Hotel Museum Square
- Museum Square Hotel
- Amsterdam Museum Square Hotel
- Museum Square Amsterdam
- Museum Square Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.