Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Ammaianayakkanur has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Madurai (IXM), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Ammaianayakkanur
Ammaianayakkanur has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Ammaianayakkanur Kodaikkanal Road Station.
Dressing for Ammaianayakkanur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 40°C during the day and 27°C at night
- July to September averages 38°C during the day and 27°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ammaianayakkanur is 838 millimetres