- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- St Joseph's Church
- 9 min walk
- Abirami Amman Temple
- 9 min walk
- Dindigul Fort
- 2 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Vivera Grande is located in Dindigul. Local landmarks include St Joseph's Church and Dindigul Fort.Visit our Dindigul travel guide
- St Joseph's Church - 9 min walk
- Abirami Amman Temple - 9 min walk
- Dindigul Fort - 2 min drive
- Malaikovil Murugan Temple - 9 min drive
- Soundarraja Perumal Temple - 12 min drive
- Dindigul Junction Station - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Anjaraipetty – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Nilachoru – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 750.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: INR 1000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 750.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vivera Grande Hotel
- Vivera Grande Dindigul
- Vivera Grande Hotel Dindigul