Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Amaravila has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Amaravila
Amaravila is adjacent to Neyyattinkara. Top sights in the area include Poovar Island and Vizhinjam Beach.
Getting around Amaravila
Amaravila has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Amaravila Station.
Dressing for Amaravila
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Amaravila is 64 millimetres