Search Hotels in Albanian Riviera
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Albanian Riviera
Visitors can enjoy all that Albanian Riviera has to offer including the ecotours, beaches and archaeological sites. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and secluded setting. Top sights around the area include D Amour Beach, Acharavi Beach and Roda Beach.
- There are 328 hotels and other accommodation options in Albanian Riviera
- The closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Albanian Riviera
The city is notable for landmarks like Porto Palermo Castle, Himare Castle and Kiparo Village. The city's natural beauty is on display at Ksamil Islands, Llamani Beach and Mango Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Beach of Mirrors and Butrint.
In Lukovë, you'll find 328 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Oceanic Overview Suites - This 4-star hotel in Kodrra features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Bougainville Bay Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Mano - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kodrra can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include D Amour Beach, 17 mi/27.3 km from the heart of the city, and Paleokastritsa Beach, which is 24.4 mi (39.2 km) away.