Search Hotels in Himare
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Himare
Guests will appreciate the beaches, restaurants and bars in Himare. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its monuments.
Sightseeing around Himare
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks, such as Himare Castle and All Saints Church
- The the sea and beaches are also several natural sights in the area
Dressing for Himare
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Himare each year