Visiting Al Ram
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Al Ram has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Garden Tomb, Rockefeller Museum and Machane Yehuda Market.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Ram
Garden Tomb, Rockefeller Museum and Machane Yehuda Market are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Damascus Gate and Mount of Olives.
As you plan your holiday to Al Ram, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 32 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Grand Park Hotel is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Ramallah can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Carmel Hotel is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city's heart. This 5-star hotel in Ramallah features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Palestine Plaza Hotel is located within 4.8 mi (7.8 km) of the city centre. This 5-star hotel in Ramallah features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include International Convention Centre, 5 mi/8 km from the heart of the city, and Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) away.
Dressing for Al Ram
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the night-time average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Al Ram is 483 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°C