Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Ajloun and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and gardens. Welcoming and relaxing, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its museums.
- Though not directly in Ajloun, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.), 43.9 mi (70.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ajloun
- Well-known for its museums, the Jerash Archaeological Museum is a popular attraction
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit including Ajloun Castle, Jerash Temple of Artemis, and Hippodrome
Ajloun is adjacent to Ajlun Governorate. Top sights in the area include Irbid Archaeological Museum and Museum of Jordanian Heritage.
Dressing for Ajloun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Ajloun gets about 274 millimetres of rain per year