Get an overview of this hotelLuxury aparthotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the beach, this luxury aparthotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Port of Airlie and Airlie Beach Lagoon. Abell Point Marina and Cannonvale Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a business center.
All 102 apartments boast jetted tubs and offer free WiFi and kitchens. Washers/dryers and balconies are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Peppers Airlie Beach
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
In addition to an outdoor pool, Peppers Airlie Beach provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 0 square feet (0 square meters). This luxury aparthotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and room service (during limited hours). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2009
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 102
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Jetted bathtub
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Tides Restaurant & Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 70 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70 per night
- Airlie Beach Peppers
- Peppers Airlie Beach
- Peppers Aparthotel
- Peppers Aparthotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.