Availability: Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
Deluxe Guest Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Club Level Guest Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe 1 Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Toronto hotel adjacent to the CN Tower
Collect 200 points.*
Sports fan haven
This hotel is in the Rogers Centre (formerly SkyDome), and next to Metro Toronto Convention Centre and CN Tower; Air Canada Centre, home to the city's NBA and NHL teams, is 1 km (a half-mile) away.
Business or pleasure
Arriba restaurant and lounge overlooks the stadium and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with room service available. Guests have complimentary access to a fitness centre with an indoor pool.
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown's 348 spacious guestrooms feature modern furnishings, desks with ergonomic chairs, and high-speed Internet access; 70 of the guestrooms offer stadium views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel Amenities
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown is connected to Rogers Centre Stadium, which is host to the city's sporting events.
The hotel offers a fitness centre with an indoor pool and hot tub. Other amenities include a business center, concierge services, and a restaurant providing breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 348
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Arriba - A modern Mediterranean restaurant with an upbeat ambience. Overlooks the stadium. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Limited room service available.
Lounge - Overlooks the stadium. Tapas-style dishes. Flat-screen TVs.
Guests have access to a 24-hour fitness centre, indoor pool, and hot tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.