Availability: Hotel du Grand Lac Excelsior
Deluxe Double Room, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double Room, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star Belle Époque hotel in Montreux near Freddie Mercury Statue
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated on the waterfront, this spa hotel is close to Musee du Vieux Montreux, Freddie Mercury Statue, and Montreux Casino. Also nearby are Place du Marche and Montreux Convention Center.
Recreational amenities at Hotel du Grand Lac Excelsior include an indoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel du Grand Lac Excelsior Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel du Grand Lac Excelsior features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 5584 square feet (519 square meters) include conference space. This Belle Époque hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a steam room, and spa services.
Hotel du Grand Lac Excelsior is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 519
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1907
- Conference space size (feet) - 5584
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
La Mouette (Snack-Bar) - This poolside restaurant serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Boat tours nearby
Biotonus Clinique has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
The spa is open select days.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Hotel du Grand Lac Excelsior Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 5.00 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 25 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 29 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 69 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.