Availability: Apollo Hotel
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Hotel in St. Helier near Jersey Museum
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the beach in the city center, this hotel is close to Jersey Arts Centre, Havre des Pas, and Jersey Museum. Also nearby are Elizabeth Castle and Fort Regent Leisure and Entertainment Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Apollo Hotel features a waterslide. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature climate control, safes, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Apollo Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Apollo Hotel provides a waterslide and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of limo/town car service, a meeting/conference room, and small meeting rooms. This St. Helier hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and a garden. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Apollo Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 4
- Free self parking
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
Apollo Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Viva Pizza - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Apollo Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 10:30 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GBP 59
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.