Book your room at Trident, Cochin
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel with 3 restaurants in Cochin (Willingdon Island)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This luxury hotel is located in Cochin (Willingdon Island), close to Mattancherry Synagogue, Spice Market, and Mattancherry Palace. Also nearby are Jain Temple and Durbar Hall Art Gallery.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Trident, Cochin features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Trident, Cochin provides a health club and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 12260 square feet (1139 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free valet parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 12260
- Conference space size (meters) - 1139
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free valet parking
In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Eat and drink
Travancore - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Seafood Grill - This restaurant is located by the pool and specializes in seafood.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a steam room.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Trident, Cochin
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guest must present a valid photo id for check-in.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1250 (up to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1750 (up to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: INR 600 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 250 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1940 per vehicle (one way)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.