The Hotel is a very convenient distance from the port of Gijon if you travelled by ferry, only 35 minutes transfer by car.
The hotel is very pretty from the outside and it offers good facilities for breakfast etc considering you're in a self catering apartment.
Thinks that are good about the location and apartments;
1. Good access to excellent Beaches and town Villaviciosa (5 to 20 mins by car)
2. Easy access and parking
3. Apartments on the second floor are spacious and well decorated. (Two separate bedrooms or more, we were moved to the first floor after one week which only had one bedroom and smaller living space)
4. Friendly staff. (Only one lady spoke English so this was a bit of a struggle)
reas for improvement;
1. The mattresses were to hard and I didn't get one good nights sleep. (Dead arm when sleeping on side)
2. When on the ground floor, our Spanish guests tend to go to bed late (midnight or later, 2 different couples, showers at 12:30) , make a lot of noise and this woke our two and half year old up many times
3. None of the information provided in the rooms was available in English so this proved challenging
4. Equipment in the kitchens was lacking, no peeler, kettle, toaster or vegetable/pasta drainer and knifes were blunt and bent.
5.Small point but a apartment for four beds only have towel hanging space for 3 towels which is a bit annoying.
6. Air con didn't work after several requests in two apartments.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.