Search Hotels in Zikhron Ya'aqov
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Zikhron Ya'aqov
Visitors to Zikhron Ya'aqov are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, cafes and spas. A top sight in the area is Baha'i Gardens.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Zikhron Ya'aqov
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 33.5 mi (53.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zikhron Ya'aqov
Cultural venues in the city include Artillery Museum, Nili Museum-Beit Aaronsohn and First Aliyah Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Ramat Hanadiv. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Zikhron Ya'akov Pedestrian Mall and Somek Estate Winery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Zikhron Ya'aqov. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Elma Hotel and Art Complex - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and room size.
- Beit Maimon - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and a restaurant.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Baha'i Gardens, 17.2 mi/27.6 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Zikhron Ya'aqov
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Zikhron Ya'aqov each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Zikhron Ya'aqov?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Zikhron Ya'aqov, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Zikhron Ya'aqov?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Zikhron Ya'aqov?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Zikhron Ya'aqov?
What's the best high-end hotel in Zikhron Ya'aqov?
What's the best boutique hotel in Zikhron Ya'aqov?
Zikhron Ya'aqov Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Zikhron Ya'aqov by Star Rating
- Hotels near Zikhron Ya'aqov Airports
- Accommodation near Zikhron Ya'aqov Attractions
- More accommodation types in Zikhron Ya'aqov
- Choose Your Zikhron Ya'aqov Hotel Style
- Search Zikhron Ya'aqov Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Zikhron Ya'aqov
- Hotels Near Zikhron Ya'aqov, Haifa
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends