Visitors to Zamosc are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, parks and monuments. In Zamosc, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Zamosc
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Rynek Wielki and Zamosc Cathedral. Additionally, you might want to add Roztoczanski National Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Zamosc. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Artis Hotel & Spa is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Zamosc features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Zamojski & SPA is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Zamosc can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hotel Carskie Koszary is located within 2.2 mi (3.6 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Zamosc can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Zamosc
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at ZAMOSC GARE (Station). Zamosc may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Zamosc
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Zamosc gets about 668.30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C