Plan your Zambia holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Zambia. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
Zambia Hotel + Flights
Get set to discover the real Africa in Zambia, one of the world’s best safari destinations. This landlocked nation is full of awe-inspiring natural wonders, from the legendary Victoria Falls and Zambezi River to its abundant national parks.
Zambia Hotel + Flights
It’s easy to plan the getaway of your dreams with our Zambia Holiday Packages. Unlock exciting discounts just for combining your bookings, and then add on tours and car rental to create the perfect escape. Want to see Victoria Falls in all its glory or get close to elephants in the wild? Add these experiences to your package with the money you save.
Your Zambia Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: Start your adventure in Livingstone, the jumping-off point for Victoria Falls. Visit Livingstone Museum to see tools used by the explorer David Livingstone, the city’s namesake. Interested in witchcraft? You can learn about the country’s dark arts here too.
Day 2-4: One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls is Zambia’s star attraction. The largest waterfall in the world by volume, it’s a sight to behold. Consider yourself a daredevil? Take a dip in Devil’s Pool at the very edge of the 108-metre-high falls. Whitewater rafting along the Zambezi River will also keep your adrenaline pumping.
Day 5-7: Take a flight to South Luangwa National Park. Considered the finest safari park in the country, it’s famous for its walking safaris and has one of the highest densities of big game anywhere in Africa. Home to lions, elephants, buffaloes and leopards, this is Zambia at its wildest.
Don’t miss the impressive and regal Kuomboka Festival, which celebrates the Lozi king’s journey from floodplain to higher ground before the March/April monsoon in Mongu.
Take the planning hassle out of travel and browse our All Inclusive Zambia Hotels . Once you check in, you won’t have to worry about a thing.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in Zambia?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to Zambia?
- Lusaka (LUN-Kenneth Kaunda Intl.): 486 international flights per month.
- Ndola (NLA): 132 international flights per month.
- Livingstone (LVI): 129 international flights per month.