Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Yulara, and visitors give high marks for the local tours and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Uluru (Ayers Rock).
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Yulara
- The closest major airport is in Ayers Rock, NT (AYQ-Connellan), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Yulara
Uluru (Ayers Rock) is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Yulara. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Sails In The Desert is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre. This 5-star hotel in Yulara features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free parking. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Emu Walk Apartments is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star apartment in Yulara features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a bar. Expedia travellers love its convenient parking and WiFi.
- The Lost Camel, a Member of Mercure Hotels is located within 2.5 mi (4 km) of the city centre. This hotel in Yulara features an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Yulara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 36°C and the night-time average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 35°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Yulara is 12 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 6°C